26 June 2008

I'm Out!

After a few short calls, a quick shoeshine and one last CBC burrito, I'm pretty much done in Buenos Aires. I've got a flight tomorrow to Peru (following tonight's fiesta at the Alamo), a few days in Cusco, the 5 day Salkantay trek to Macchu Picchu and then a rather horrendous 48 hours of travel to get back to the Estados Unidos.

On a related note, our funding for a second phase got approved! This is very exciting and means that I'll be headed to Africa sometime in August, so stay tuned...

Anyways, I've had an absolute blast here, BsAs is a great city and I've met some wonderful people. I'll certainly miss it. I do wish I had gotten to travel around more (but hey, whats new?) and not getting to Patagonia is a definitely a bummer. But hey next time, right? Also, I'm still looking for some other investors for the vineyard in Mendoza...

So I'll try to put some stuff when I get to Peru, but until then, here are my favorite Spanish words (you really need to hear them to appreciate, but whatever):

  • Espectacular
  • Barbaro
  • Claro

Gracias para leyendo!
Esteban

Embajada Francias Fountains

No comments: